The Lewis Bateson Centre
The Lewis Bateson Centre can create bespoke training to meet your requirements so if you can’t see what you’re looking for from our list here, please get in touch and we can work with you to tailor what you might require.
- Child Development
- Neuroscience and attachment
- Neuroscience and Trauma
- Neuroscience and Parenting techniques
- Promoting Attachment
- The Art and Science of Communication
- Helping children learn
- Understanding Trauma
- Adult Safeguarding
These course take place over 4.5 hours the cost is £600 per session. Maximum candidates in the session 12, hand outs will be emailed to candidates.
- Increase your understanding of Autism
- The NAPPI Positive Behaviour Support Model
- The Triad of Impairments
- Sensory Stimuli
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Learning Outcomes
- History of learning disability
- Best Practice for support, including Communication
This course is 3.5 hours. The introductory offer is £400 per session.
Maximum candidates in the session would be 14. Hand outs will be emailed.
We also run bespoke parenting courses. In addition our workers are experienced at delivering the Preparation to Adopt Training and Skills to Foster